Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Single Serve Whole Wheat Pizza Dough {yeast free, single serving, clean}

     When you have one of those when you have to have pizza, and your short on time, and you want it to be healthy this recipe is for you! I seriously eat this all the time. The problem I have is coming up with recipes I should eat everyday even just snacks that are pre-made basically. I try to get my daily veggies and fruits but I think I may eat too much grain. It was only maybe a month ago I actually really started eating hummus. That stuff is sooooo good!!!!! I like eating that with carrots and triscuits. Yet again probably shouldn't be eating so much grain. 



      I cut wayyyyy down on the flour in the original recipe. The recipe is from Hungry Runner. Great blog!!! 




      Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough 
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup water

     Mix dry ingredients together. Combine with olive oil and water. {Add water until just sticky you probably won't need all of it} Sandwich between a large sheet of parchment paper and roll flat. Add toppings such as tomato sauce, broccoli, cauliflower, mozzerella etc.. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment