Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Peach Crumble Smoothie {Clean, Vegan, Dairy-free}

    

     Today has been pretty unproductive. I haven't worked out yet, I haven't finished my math yet either. Our cats keep getting into so much trouble. One of them has been fighting he needed a bath last night so he could stay in the house, and another one needed a bath because longhairs are complete dirt {mud in this case} magnets. 

     Anyway I was on pinterest and Sophie over at My Happy Place posted a Peach Crisp Smoothie. For one I LOVE peaches, {maybe that's why I named my first pony that... or maybe I like them because of her name haha} and peach crisp... We have peach trees and in the summer we have the best peaches you ever had! 


     When I make smoothies there is something always a little off about them. I LOVE McDonald's pineapple smoothie, but those aren't necessarily healthy. This one though.... It's absolutely perfect! It's super thick and very peachy. I used a just yellow banana because I don't like the brown banana taste in basically anything. Seriously though I think this is the BEST {okay second best, so McDonald's is still my favorite} smoothie you'll ever have. I have yet to try it with apples and blueberries.... Make sure you check My Happy Place out!


Peach Crumble Smoothie
1/2 banana
1 frozen peach
small handful of walnuts
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. milk {any kind}
1 tbsp. liquid sweetner {I used honey}
2 tbsp. oatmeal
dash of cinnamon
handful of ice

Blend all ingredients in a blender. Pour into glass and enjoy!






Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for using my backgrounds. I had a little glitch this morning, but I'm back up and running. Have a great day and happy blogging!

    -Ashlie, Dotty Dot Dot Backgrounds

    ReplyDelete