Sunday, March 30, 2014

I'm a Slacker...

     So guys... I have been slacking off a lot over the past couple weeks with my blogging.... I have soooooooo much math to do. Anyway I was at a youth retreat this weekend I had the BEST time ever! It was just so amazing! It definitely brought me closer to God! Anyway I started Blogilates meal plan a couple weeks ago! I was super excited, the first week I lost 6 lbs! It sounds like a lot but it was mostly water weight, it'll take longer for the rest to come off. I probably gained some of it back though. The retreat was amazing but unfortunately I couldn't make wise food choices. I don't know if we have the groceries to start again tomorrow so I am going to try to eat as healthy as possible. I HIGHLY recommend you check out blogilates! I really love it! Y'all have a great day!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment