Monday, June 2, 2014

Strawberry Lemonade Scones!

     I'm FINALLY getting around to posting these! These are soooooooo good! Sorry for the bad photo quality, it was dark and my camera is pretty much spent. I'm hoping to eventually get a new one! I post a lot on my Instagram and am almost up to 100 followers! Thanks so much! I don't really have a lot to say.. We got some chickens so soon I'll have organic eggs instead of the store bought ones, I have learned a lot about conventionally raised eggs, in fact I wrote a whole paper on it. Annyywayyyy these scones! They are super good! I based the recipe off Clean and Delicious, with Dani Spies! It's super delicious!


Strawberry Lemonade Scones

1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup oat flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup raw sugar
1 cup & 2 tbsp. milk
1 cup chopped strawberries
1 tsp. lemon extract
Optional: about 1 tbsp oat flour for top

     Pre-heat to 400 degrees. Combine all dry ingredients. Mix in milk and extract, until just combined and add strawberries just until mixed in. The dough will be super sticky so just spread it out on floured parchment paper, and bake for 18-20 minutes. Enjoy!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment